F.R.I.E.N.D.S have ruled our hearts for the past 22 years making it the most epic TV show ever. This post is dedicated to the #90sKids who’ve grown up watch Joey and Chandler goofing around together, Monica fervently cleaning her purple-walled apartment, Ross and Rachel making up and then breaking up only to be together again and Phoebe having her brother’s babies and then finally finding her happy ending with Mike. Here are a few lessons we’ve learnt from our favourite Friends:
1. Follow your heart: Rachel runs away from her wedding to follow her heart and eventually lands a job at Ralph Lauren. Sure there were hiccups along the way, but life would be less fun without a little drama, don’t you think?
2. Be quirky: Phoebe still remains the quirkiest and most loved character on TV. From her life on the street to her over-the-top attire, Pheebs is unique and you should be too.
3. Sarcasm is the best form of humor: Chandler Bing. Sigh. Need we say more?
4. There’s romance and then there’s Bromance: Admit it, all of us wish we had a friendship like Joey and Chandler!
5. “Because, a promise between friends means never having to give a reason!” – Enough said.
6. Age gracefully : Or not.
7. Give love another chance: Never stop believing.
8. True love exists: Don’t settle. Never stop looking for the Ross to your Rachel
9. Communicate effectively to avoid misunderstandings
10. True friends always have your back: As do F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Learnt something else? Spread the joy by sharing it with your friends!